Securing Doors Since 1987
SIP Door Entry Systems for PBX
Connect your door entryphone to a phone extension on a SIP-based PBX system.
Tador SIP door entry panels can call any designated telephone extension in the office, allowing the receptionist or other user to talk with the visitor and open the door.
SIP door entry units can have both video and audio, or just audio, depending on your needs.
- Programme the units using the keypad, or via a telephone
- Call buttons can direct dial to any designated telephone
- Talk to the door from any telephone
- Open the door with Rfid card, up to 3,000 users
Tador Telephone Entry Units
All Tador units are fully featured and come in a range of different finishes, features, designs, and prices.
Tador units can be programmed and have two call forward numbers.
Model options include:
- Keypad for code entry
- Push button for direct dial
- Rain cover
- Extra proximity fobs can be ordered.
Under our extended warranty, we offer:
- 2 years limited warranty
- Fully inclusive return to factory
- Fully inclusive parts cover
*Exclusions apply please see our Terms and Conditions