Securing Doors Since 1987
Door Entry and Access Control for PBX Telephone Systems
Connect your door entryphone to an analogue extension on a PBX system, or IP adaptor unit.
Tador analogue door entry panels can call any designated telephone extension in the office, allowing the receptionist or other user to talk with the visitor and open the door.
Analogue PBX entry units can have both video and audio, or just audio, depending on your needs.
- Programme the units in the cloud
- Programme the units using the keypad, or via a telephone
- Call buttons can direct dial to any designated telephone
- Talk to the door from any telephone
- Open the door with Rfid card, up to 200 users
Model options include:
- Keypad for code entry
- Push button for direct dial
- Rain cover
- Extra proximity fobs can be ordered as an upgrade, as required.